Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra
GST No. 27ASZPG0711F1ZR
Approx. Rs 10,000 / DayGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Day|
|Type Of Energy||Electrical|
|Usage/Application||Office and Corporate|
|Type Of Service Provider||Energy conservation consultant|
|Type Of Load||Industrial load, office load, data centre load, residential load etc.|
|Reason For Audit||Maintenance Audit|
|Audit Type||Electrical Audit|
|Mode Of Report||Hard Copy, Soft Copy|
Power Quality Audits Identifies Power Quality issues. This will further help you to address reliability and stability concerns before they actually impact on your facilities performance and more important on bottom line of organization.
Major Covered Parameters
• Peak Voltage and current, Frequency.
• Active, reactive and apparent power per phase and their aggregate.
• Active, reactive energy - consumed and produced (export / import).
• Harmonics for voltage, current up to the 50th order.
• Flicker measurements.
• Power factor.
• Displacement factor and Tangent.
• Neutral current.
• Crest Factor for V and I.
• K factor for currents.
• V and I unbalance in %.
• Total Harmonic Distortion Factor.
• Inrush capture.
• Transients Recording
Explore More Products
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited